Toulouse vs Reims live stream, score and H2HToulouse - Reims Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Toulouse won 3 games (Ajaccio, Strasbourg, Troyes) and lost 1 (with Paris Saint Germain) while 1 games ended in draws against Brest. Toulouse managed to score 5 goals and conceded 10 goals (5-10). Toulouse scored an average 7 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 1 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 15. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Toulouse's average team rating is 0 per match.
If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Toulouse - Reims video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comToulouse - Reims PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning.
Toulouse vs Reims H2H 8 feb 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Toulouse and Reims match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero.
First team to score should be Toulouse, with 54% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Folarin Balogun 16. 67%Thijs Dallinga 14. 29%Kaj Sierhuis 13. 33%da Silva Rafael Ratao 12. 5%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match: 1:1Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
Reims's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is very good for Reims, with an average of 69. 00% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Reims live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastToulouse vs Reims live TV broadcast can be seen on beIN Sports Max (Fra), Nova Sport 4 (Cze), Sport TV (Por), Chance, Free (FRA), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (FRA), DAZN (JPN), Sport TV Multiscreen (PRT). You will be able to watch Toulouse vs Reims live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture.
Football, France: Reims live scores, results, fixtures
Toulouse Reims live on 08/02/2023 → 😎 → Result, Action, Live, Video, Result and PredictionsFootball > Live match > Toulouse - Reims live | 08/02/2023 Coupe de France Before you watch the match live, what about the recent confrontations between Toulouse and Reims led The last meeting between the team Toulouse and Reims ended with and the more than attunement took place on 11/09/2022 sports_soccer Soccer 11/09/2022 Toulouse Reims 1 0 14/12/2019 10/02/2019 The prediction of the game:Toulouse VS Reims Would you like to follow this match live by Coupe de France but you also want to bet on the match Toulouse VS Reims? Consult the Winflix prediction and benefit from our 84% success rate to increase your odds and win your bets.
Toulouse vs Reims Head to Head - AiScore Football LiveScore
Toulouse seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 62. 00% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Toulouse live scores, fixtures and resultsReims enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Les Herbiers, Lorient) lost 0 while 3 fixtures ended in draws against Nice, Paris Saint Germain, Auxerre. The team scored 6 goals while conceding 5 goals (6-5). In away games, Reims scored an average of 7 goals per match and conceded 0. The team received 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 12.
Live Score, Stream and H2H results 2/8/2023. Preview match Toulouse vs Stade Reims, team, start time. Tribuna. comStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 17 gamesToulouse10WinsStade Reims3WinsLigue 1. Sunday, 11 September, 2022Ligue 1. Saturday, 14 December, 2019Ligue 1. Sunday, 10 February, 2019All matchesLatest matches ToulouseLigue 1.
Toulouse vs Reims Live Score - Betting Tips Today